Warning… addictive! One of my favorite snacks & super easy to make. These also make a fun & healthy dessert for the whole family.
Serves: 4 to 6
6 oz organic fresh raspberries
Semi-sweet chocolate chips (see Tip#1)
1. Rinse & dry the raspberries on some paper towels.
2. Gently press one chocolate chip, upside down, in each raspberry & place on a serving plate.
3. Serve & watch them disappear!
4. You can make these ahead of time & refrigerate, uncovered, for a day or so until ready to serve.
Tips & Suggestions
1. Change things up a bit by using any variety of chocolate chips you like… milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate etc. You can also use blueberries (washed & dried) instead of chocolate chips!