Creamy Dreamy Herb Dressing
Relatively low in calories compared to traditional creamy style dressings, you’ll want to add this to your salad dressing rotation for sure!
Yield: 3/4 cup
1/3 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk (may need extra for thinning)
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, preferably organic
2 Tblsp Smart Balance light mayonnaise
1 tsp Boar’s Head Pub Style Horseradish sauce
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried chives
1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
1/8 tsp dried dill weed
1/8 tsp kosher or sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper, 5 pepper mill turns or to taste
Optional: for a spicy kick add 1/8 tsp (or less) ground cayenne pepper
1. Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl till smooth.
2. Cover & refrigerate at least 6 hours to allow the ingredients to marry & attain maximum flavor.
3. For serving; if you want it thinner add a little extra almond milk sparingly.
Tips & Suggestions
1. If you don’t care about the calories; you can substitute (in equal amounts) organic milk for the almond milk & sour cream for the Greek yogurt.
2. You can make this ahead of time & keep it in the refrigerator till you’re ready to use it.