Horseradish Steak Sauce
A chef at a posh country club buffet gave me the ingredients for this terrific steak dipping sauce. Unfortunately, he didn’t share the measurements for each ingredient. So, I made it at home & after about 5 tries I nailed it! I usually serve this with steak or prime rib, but you can also use it to add a kick to other food items (see Tip# 1).
Serves: 2 to 3
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup Gold’s Horseradish or if you can find one, use any brand that contains only grated horseradish, vinegar & salt (see Tip# 2)
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp Sriracha sauce
1. Add all the ingredients into a 2 cup glass bowl, Stir with a whisk till well combined.
2. Cover & refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow the ingredients to marry & attain maximum flavor.
3. Serve with your meal in little condiment cups for dipping.
Tips & Suggestions
1. As an example, add some of this sauce to kick up your mashed potatoes… YUM!
2. I found Gold’s Horseradish at my local supermarket, in the refrigerated area near the block & grated cheese. You may need to ask an employee if they carry it & where you can find it in their store.