Natural Antiviral & Immunity Builder Syrup
During the fall & winter months you could be a victim of a poor immune system, leading to being susceptible to a cold or the flu. So, try this helpful solution & make your own natural antiviral syrup. This natural antiviral is extremely beneficial, quick & cheap to make. It also has no side effects or other consequences that usually occur while taking over the counter or prescription medications.
**Please note: All information provided here is for informational or educational purposes only. Always consult a physician’s advice regarding any opinions or recommendations offered here with respect to your symptoms or medical condition**
1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (1 1/2 to 2 organic lemons)
2 Tblsp raw honey
1 garlic clove (crushed)
2 Tblsp ground ginger (see Tip# 1)
1/2 Tblsp ground hot chili powder (see Tip# 1)
1/2 Tblsp ground cinnamon (see Tip# 1)
1. In a bowl; briskly whisk the lemon juice & honey till the honey dissolves.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, chili powder & cinnamon. Stir & whisk till well combined.
3. Transfer to a glass container or jar, cover & allow the syrup to rest for 3 hours at room temperature. Store in the frig till ready to use.
4. Every morning before eating anything, give it a good stir & take 1 Tblsp of the syrup to strengthen your immune system. If you already have a cold or the flu, give it a good stir & take 1 Tblsp, 3 times a day before eating anything. Don’t sip it, as it’s very strong… just swallow it all at once like a shot of whiskey.
Tips & Suggestions
1. Be sure to use a good quality ginger, chili powder & cinnamon, like from a health food store or trusted online source. Not all ground spices, especially those from your average grocery store, are free of additives & fillers.